We offer a wide range of business courses, some of which lead to a nationally recognised qualification.
If you're looking for a job-specific business qualification, like an NVQ in Management or Team Leading, then please visit our Job-specific and Business qualifications to find out more.
Alternatively, our job-specific and business eCourses will give you instant access to the business skills and knowledge you or your employees need.
Job-specific and business eCourses
These courses are delivered in bite-size chunks and because you choose how fast you want to learn, they're easy to fit into your working day.
- Change Management eCourses can help you to sensitively manage and communicate organisational change in your company.
- Communication Skills eCourses can help improve interaction between staff by showing techniques to become better listeners, ask effective questions, and develop robust briefing and negotiation skills.
- Customer Service eCourses teach you how to go the extra mile in dealing with customers, meeting their needs and solving their concerns.
- Employment Law eCourses provide you and your staff with an understanding of the key legislation operating in the UK workplace, to safeguard your organisation's people, property and information.
- Financial Management eCourses help you to use Sage bookkepping products to manage your accounts and cash flow, manage budgets and assess your financial environment.
- Our Food Hygiene eCourse provides fully-endorsed training and a certificate in Food Safety, as required by environmental health inspectors.
- Health and Safety eCourses cover some of the key areas you and your business need to be aware of to prevent work-related ill health and injury.
- Leadership and Management eCourses can help you develop key skills in areas from recruitment, motivation and staff development needs to effective delegation, problem solving and time management.
- Managing Information eCourses explore how to develop and maintain effective systems for storing and accessing information and how to analyse information to help you make the right business decisions.
- Sales and Marketing eCourses provide a simple introduction to sales and marketing , showing you how to identify and focus on your customers' needs, and to shape your products and services accordingly.
- Starting and Developing your Business eCourses can guide you through the start-up process of establishing your own business, planning growth and development, identifying new business opportunities and minimising the risks associated with expansion.