We offer a range of IT courses, some of which lead to a nationally recognised qualification.
If you're looking for an IT qualification, like the ITQ or ECDL then please visit our IT qualifications page.
We've joined forces with Microsoft to bring you our complete Microsoft Office Specialist certification packages which include everything you need to achieve your 2010 MOS certificate.
Alternatively, our IT eCourses will give you instant access to the computer skills you or your employees need.
Computer and IT eCourses
These courses are delivered in bite-size chunks, and because you choose how fast you want to learn, they're easy to fit into your working day.
- The Microsoft Office eCourse will help you to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Project.
- ECDL eCourses will help you to become more confident using Microsoft applications including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentations and email, and cover the topics required by the ECDL qualification.
- Our professional IT eCourses include: CompTIA, Cisco, UNIX, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP Professional, Instructional Design, CIW Foundations, Java programming.
- The IT applications eCourse is a great generic introduction to databases, spreadsheets, email and the internet.
- Why not improve your keyboard and typing skills with Keyboard A-Z, and learn to touch type in 90 minutes.